Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday!!!!


I hope that everyone has an absolutely awesome weekend!!! 3 days to sleep in!!! YAY!!! I wanted to welcome my new followers and let you know that if you have any questions, please let me know. Ok so I decided to go over what is working out well for me


IM Report Card......this is the easiest site to make money. You rate reviews and write reviews on different internet products and services. You also get points for those in your downline and this can add up super fast!!! You really should check it out. I can depend on $20 a week from this site alone.





People String!

I LOVE this site. It is completely free and they actually pay you to read postal mail and there are many other things to do to make money. I have already received my 1st postcard and all you do is enter the code online and BAM...$1.50 is added to your account! I really think this one will earn me over $100 a month!! YAY! I love it!! Here is the link...





These are definitely my top 2!! I think that they both have great potential to make extra money online for all of us!~


Have an awesome weekend!

Hugs,


Lisa


2 comments: