Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Writing Gigs Are Becoming More And More Popular

I am really impressed by the number of writing jobs that are now available online. My favorite has always been wordgigs.....I have been writing for them for a year and they always pay on time without problems. I am also writing for textbroker and writer access. You can write articles about all sorts of topics and with wordgigs, you can write short, first person blurbs. I am going to begin writing for them full time very soon. My days of working in the outside world are numbered because I truly miss working from home on a full time basis.

I also found a great job lead from my friend kathyest......I will post the link in case anyone is interested. It is for customer service, technical and sales positions....the pay is from $8-$12 an hour. This would be for the company Arise and you can find out a lot more about them on their website.

www.seeingangelstwobytwo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment