Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!!

I hope that everyone has a prosperous New Year.  I also wish you good health and happiness.  I have not been posting as much lately because I have took a job outside of the home and am still getting used to working 5 days a week away from my home office.  The economy has really been a factor in my decision.  I still write part time and will continue to do so, but I could no longer afford to work solely from home.  I am hoping that 2011 is a much better year for all of us.  My family has been affected by cancer and suicide and I am praying that 2011 will be a positive year. 

Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hope you the same. Make yourself wealthy by switching to Self Made Wealth. You can get hold of several assets.It is the finest way to show case the best market

    ReplyDelete