Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome To Ways To Make Extra Money Online


Hello and welcome to my blog. I have worked from home for the past 5 years and I have had my share of ups and downs for sure. I am a mother of 3 and a grandma to one sweet little angel. My reason for starting this blog is to try and help people out there who are just like me. I do not want to see anyone else get scammed or taken in by someone who will promise you the world. I have had my failures in home based businesses and also with working for companies that were less than reputable. I feel that I have learned a lot through the years and I want to help anyone that I can.


There is hope....there are many legitimate ways to make extra money online. You just have to be extremely careful and do your research. As far as home businesses go, stay far away from people who promise to build your downline for you ect. I fell for that twice and will never ever believe it again. The trick in home business, is that you are not ever going to get rich quick! It takes time and a lot of hard work. There are some very good reasonable priced businesses that you can do and we will talk more about that later.


My favorite ways to make money are writing, blogging, reviews, paid to click sites and affiliate programs. These are all usually free to join and the income possibilities are very real. No....you are not going to get rich, but $20 here and there really starts adding up quickly. I will post more about my experiences with these types of programs.


Welcome all and I hope that I can help you begin to make some extra money online.


Hugs!


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    So many women are looking for this type of information, me included!

    It's hard to know what is real and what isn't. I look forward to seeing future posts~
    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete